Open weekend at Confusi
On januari 22nd and 23rd 'Confusi', the place in Amersfoort that teems with underground culture and science will be open to the audience.
Artists collective de Spullenmannen has been working in the old colorants factory Warner en Jenkinson for more than eight years. A lot of initiatives have started at this location, that make the place something more than an artists workshop. It's time to show the location as a meeting place for underground Amersfoort.
is an open workshop in which everybody can use the newest digital production techniques.
small scale low budget solutions for sustainable energy and food supply are being developed.
STUDIUM GENERALE AMERSFOORT
monthly presents lectures by interresting scientists.
* During the
workshops it's all about open knowlegde exchange between artists, technicians, programmers and scientists.
has been the stage for energetic stage artists for four years.
* Small performances take place at
* And of course there's the projects by de
themselves, like 'de Pers', 'de Waan' and the 'Tweak Show'.
All these initiatives have one thing in common: research. Research of new ways, new art, new technology and a changing society. On the 22nd and 23rd of januari, everybody is invited to come and see, listen and experience what there is to be done. The programme will be roughly the following:
SATURDAY 22 JANUARI
10 – 13 OpenTOKO workshop: square foot gardening
12 – 17 extra opening FabLab
18 – 20 diner
21 – 22 movie: farm of the future
SUNDAY 23 JANUARI
10 – 14 brunch with presentations by other grassroots FabLabs of Europe
15 – 18 presentations:
* Plan B: a new cooperation for independant research
* Confusi: plan the future development of Warner & Jenkinson
* Ecomap Amersfoort: a sustainable map of the city
* Micro CSP: small scale installation to make full use of solar warmth
* Franje: shareholders in art
* Square Foot Gardening: vegetables year-round from balcony, window or roof
* Doezo: a sustainable place to experiment for kids and youngsters in Amersfoort
* and more, there's still room for presentations...
18 – 19 De Pers: performance by de Spullenmannen
19 – 21 dinner
On both days here will continually be demonstrations of:
* Square Foot Gardening
* Pyrolysis wood scraps to biochar and fuel
* The finite racing track: an installation by Peter Uithoven
* Installaties uit het Knopjesmuseum van de Spullenmannen
* Installations by other artists, hopefully: collectief KG, Leo van der Veen, Edwin Dertien, Erik Groen, Stefan Lehner
* The art dispenser
Come to Confusi: Kleine Koppel 40 in Amersfoort
this information will regularly be updated
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
. Website powered by